We leverage our resources to provide our customers with the highest value-added and most cost-effective engineered knitted wire mesh solutions available...
Non-Woven Filtration MediaACS Industries, Inc. can engineer non-woven filter media to specific application requirements by adjusting our non-woven material’s construction characteristics. By changing characteristics such as pore size, density, temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, ACS has the ability to produce material that will filter from ¼” down to 5 micron with abrasion resistance that is proportional to temperature and corrosion resistance proportional to fiber and binder type.
- Minimum temperature of -45°F
- Maximum continuous operating temperature of 380°F (415°F intermittent)
- Thermo-setting resins and thermo plastic available
- Laminated, dual-density products available
- Single and dual-colors available
- Die cutting up to 78”