ST-304 & ST-INC are manufactured from ten strands of .0018 wire wound in a unique fashion and then covered with a flame retardant polyester thread. Thread is also coated with silicone lubricant.
This thread has been designed for high temperature. Removable and Reusable Insulation Blankets for the Marine, Aerospace, Industrial and Commercial Industries.
This thread has been designed for all of the uses that ST-304 is for plus Fire Proofing pads where extremely high temperature resistance is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyester Jacketing protects sewing machine guides from being grooved by metal to metal contact.
- Lubricant provides smooth passage of thread.
- Reduced downtime from thread breakage.
- Increased productivity.
- Will withstand high heat and temperature cycling
- Will maintain integrity after long-term exposure to outside elements
- Resistant to mildew, aging, alkalis, chlorides and many other liquids and gases.